To our Valued Customers,
Our commitment to all of our customers is to ensure you have storage access when you need it during these difficult times. Because of the restrictions set in place, Everett Self Storage Depot will be temporarily implementing the following changes:
- Our office is open to serve you, but we are permitting only one customer in the office at a time for your safety.
- We are asking that all customers wear a face mask while in the office.
- Our hours may be temporarily altered and change as needed.
As always, we make it convenient for you to remotely Pay Online.
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic which has greatly impacted our local community, our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are proud to report that we implemented extra sanitation procedures and staff training to handle this situation early and continue to take the strictest precautions for everyone’s well being:
- We always have taken the cleanliness of our facility seriously. During this unprecedented time, we implemented extra sanitation measures far in advance to make sure that our customers and employees remain safe.
- We have provided extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies in our store for our staff and customers to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and will continue to do so.
- We asked our staff to stay home if they were sick, provided them training on social distancing, and have kept our stores in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- We will be delaying any storage auctions and are working with our customers to make sure that we work with them regarding payments and fees.
- Our staff remains working diligently to keep operations running smoothly and making sure that our customers have access to their storage units when they need it most.
- In addition to our 24/7 Hi-tech security measures that have always been in place, we have additional video monitoring 10 PM – 6 AM and extra security patrols in place.
You may email our staff at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. We remain committed to serving our customers needs any way we can. We appreciate your business and hope that you and your family stay safe as we get through this time together, as a community.
Thank you for choosing Everett Self Storage Depot.